Sunday 2 September 2018

What Life is All About (for me)


- just an old post of mine and a reflection..

Life is a gift, be grateful for everything I have, keep in my mind that nothing is perfect, gotta deal with imperfection, take it as it is, look around, think, feel, some people may not be as lucky as I am :) 

Life is a blessing..every painful thing, will be a thankful thing at last.. I believe that I can't see rainbow without rain..

Life is a mistery, things occur unexpectedly, never know what's coming up next...never know what's gonna hit me..., but I believe when there's a problem, there's a solution; like in a race, think about the exit point instead of the focus on the barrier itself...get ready!

Life is a hope & miracle, I feel alive when there's always a hope, a hope to work on miracle and make all my dreams come true...(never wait for a miracle, gotta work on that, and let God decide)..

Life is about faith, I (might) have lost or missed something, but I have gained many precious things..

Life is sometimes unfair...but, just remember, fairness, equal treatment, are only from God..- who am I to judge?

Life is like an echo... throw something, it'll will bounce back to me....so I'll just think, before throwing..hahaa...

Life is a game, play it well, don't loose it!

Life is a victory, we fight, we win! 

Life is a crazy ride (as FUNtastic as rollercoaster), enjoy it to the max!


No comments:

Post a Comment